Noun:

"the act of causing to become beautiful or handsome "

Friday, May 28, 2010

Red really isn't my colour...

But that doesn't stop me from having a sunburn!
I HAVE A SUNBURN WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS??
XD Either way, I got a sunburn today at school doing henna with the Muslim Student Association (this makes hella sense...) and then sitting in the sun at Cobb's Hill with some friends. It was pretty chill. Except actually pretty hot and sunny.

Anyways, today I finished up my schoolweek in feminine dress. I wore a crazy aboriginal skirt my mommy brought me from Australia over a brown tank top, with some off-white converse and a cool necklace made out of some nut that i got at One World Goods (well I didn't. it's from there though. my friend got it for me).
It was pretty cool and fun overall!
Anyways, I really must go, for my back and shoulders are absolutely killing me and i'm gonna go put more aloe on and maybe take a cold shower. ow. ow. ow. ow.

OH.
before i go.
i have something to say!!
Today I hung out with this awesome girl i know. She's pretty and fun and funny and fdlakjfhdl very cool overall. I had a blast! I gave her some of my old clothes and tomorrow and stuff I'm going to do laundry all day to get my room a bit cleaner so I can give her MORE clothing.
if she reads this, here's a secret message for her:
I love you lots, and you're beautiful. :] You're like a sister/best friend/awesomething all in one. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment