Noun:

"the act of causing to become beautiful or handsome "

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yes, I was there too! And you know what they said?

(Some of it was true!!)


So THURSDAY! Day FOUR! I've made it four days wearing ONLY skirts or dresses! And it's not as hard as I thought it would be! I just have tomorrow and then I'm done (sorry Maidens of Worth, I can't do this for more than the school days. I doubt i'll change out of my PJ's on Saturday so I don't think that counts and Sunday's already gone)! TODAY I'm wearing the same brown skirt as I wore the other day, with cute black old fashioned boots and cream colored socks pushed down. On top i've got a black tank top and a black DIY'd The Clash T-Shirt. I think this is one I might put on lookbook now that I have one, which will be a blast. Same bracelets as ever, since I don't take them off (same with my cross!).

I have a clowlick (or to my Britlandish friends, a cowslick... Why the "s"? Is it like "cows lick" or "cow slick"? I've never understood) so I just switched my bangs to the right and I'm not sure what I think of them. Usually I part them to the left but my cow(s)lick kept making them look silly so I ended that nonsense.

Photo of the day?




Photos: Dave Benett, Getty Image Dimitrios Kambouris, WireImage Samir Hussein, Getty Images


Ke$ha... I'm not going to start on Halliwell or Lady Gaga. They're freaking Ginger Spice and Lady Gaga. You can't exactly criticise them for not dressing at the peak of fashion. It's one reason they're both famous.

But Ke$ha. Let's not combine the two? and dirty boots are okay for something like walking around in a pair of ripped skinny jeans but not at any big event where you're likely to having your picture taking (Radio 1's Big Weekend, in this case).

Geri, you can pull that outfit off, and more power to you. Lady Gaga, you're Lady freaking Gaga... But don't combine the two. Please?

Sorry for being so bitchy today! =D

Oh here. I just took this in class (bad spoon! bad!) and you can see my cute boots since I couldn't find a pair like them on google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment